Tuesday 15 March 2011

Alexis Jordan finds Happiness at Lifehouse!








I am a big fan of Alexis Jordan, I couldn't get her first single, 'Happiness' out of my head, it even became my ring tone! Alexis's second single 'Good Girl,' is just as catchy,and with Jay-Z, as her manager, she is set to become an international singing superstar, having already been compared to Rhianna.

When Alexis needed a break from her busy schedule, which currently sees her travelling around the world to promote her debut album, she took a well desevered break with one of my top clients, Lifehouse Spa in Essex.

I can not speak highly enough of Lifehouse, the new destination spa complex offers an out of this world spa experience and is a place I know all my celebrity clients will love as much as me! To find out more about Alexis's visit please read the full story below......

The future looks very bright for teenage singing sensation, Alexis Jordan, who shot to fame after rapper and American mega star, Jay-Z, flew her to New York after hearing her sing on You Tube. Alexis was swiftly signed to Jay-Z’s record label, Star Roc /Roc Nation and shortly after began working with Stargate, the production team who have composed hits for superstars including, Beyonce, Shakira and Rhianna.

Now only 18 years old, Alexis has been singing since she first learned to talk and writing songs since the age of 8. After appearing on America’s got talent, Alexis began posting videos of herself singing on You Tube, which soon generated millions of hits and caught the attention of Jay-Z. Since signing her record deal, Alexis has produced two hugely successful singles, ‘Happiness’ and ‘Good Girl,’ and her debut album ‘Alexis Jordan,’ is released in the UK this week. Alexis is influenced by music artists with powerful and soulful voices, including Mariah Carey, Christina Aguleria and Billie Holiday, but describes herself as a pop-dance artist, with a little soulful flair.

Born in Columbia, South Carolina, stunning Alexis, has a rich cultural background, that includes her father’s Puerto Rican heritage and her mother’s African American, native American and European ancestry. Alexis, wants to be a positive role model for young people and hopes that her music will inspire others.

It is a particularly busy time at the moment for the young singer-songwriter who is currently travelling around the world to promote the release of her debut album. Whilst visiting the UK, Alexis took some well deserved time out to visit Lifehouse spa in Thorpe-Le-Soken, Essex, which is fast becoming the relaxation destination of choice for celebrities.

Alexis describes her experience at Lifehouse; It has been so relaxing, I loved everything about my stay here, especially the food! There were so many new things for me to try that I have never tasted before, I didn’t know where to start. This is the perfect place to take time out when you have a busy schedule. I would have to say this is the top spa I have ever been to. Nowhere else has had so many different lounge areas to relax in, and the huge Jacuzzi is so amazing. My room was lovely and so spacious and I couldn’t believe how big the tub was!’

With such a gruelling schedule, Alexis firmly believes that every now and then you have to take time out to relax and look after yourself. ’ To keep fit, I like to run, but when it is time to chill, I love the spa or watching comedy.’ Next time I am in the UK, I would love to bring my mum and sister with me to Lifehouse, we would have a great time here together as a family, we would have so much fun.’

With her album launched in the UK this week, Alexis is feeling excited, ‘The feedback from my first two singles, ‘Happiness,’ and ‘Good Girl,’ has been overwhelming, but I can’t wait for everyone to hear my album as I have worked so hard, it is like my baby!

Whilst promoting her album in the UK, Alexis has also attended The Brit Awards and watched some shows at London Fashion week, ‘I love British fashion! I wear D&G and Channel, but I also love River Island and Top Shop.’

After finishing her trip to the UK with a revitalising spa experience at Lifehouse, Alexis is off to Australia to meet more of her fans from around the world and to continue to promote her album. However, it won’t be too long before we can welcome Alexis back again to British soil, ‘ I will definitely be coming back to the UK soon, I want to go on tour here, spend more time in Topshop and of course come back to Lifehouse with my family.’

No comments:

Post a Comment